is a website operated by The Fragrances and Flavours Association of India, a private non profit organization registered with the charitable commissioner and whose registered office is atNavinchandraRanchhoddas Shah Hall, 2-B, 2nd floor, 35, Court Chambers, S V ThackerseyMarg, Mumbai-400020, Maharashtra, India.(). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· This includes information you provide when you register to use our website, subscribe to become a member, place an order on our website including registering to attend an event we are organizing, participate in any discussion boards or other social media functions on our website, enter a competition, promotion or survey (including providing feedback on events attended), apply for a job and/or submit a curriculum vitae either in response to an advertisement or speculatively and when you report a problem with our website.
· The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information and personal description.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect the following information:
· Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
· Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
· We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
We will use this information:
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
· to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
· to notify you about changes to our services;
· to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
We will use this information:
· to administer and improve our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
· to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· to allow you to participate in any interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
· as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
· to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about goods or services that may interest you or them;
· to send you information you have requested;
· to register you as a delegate at a course, meeting, workshop or other event which you have asked to attend;
· to deal with your enquiries;
· where you have submitted a job application we may for a reasonable period keep your details on file for future reference should a suitable position subsequently become available and we may send you information about job opportunities;
· to develop, deliver and improve our events, products or services;
· to register you as a member of FAFAI when you have requested to be so registered;
· where you have responded to a survey or questionnaire, we may publish your comments on our website or other literature for promotional purposes, however, we will not name you as the author of the comment unless you specifically permit us to do so.
We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
· Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
· Where you have applied to become a member of FAFAI and we have accepted your application, you can then decide if your name, company information and contact details will be displayed in the member’s area of our website. This information is only accessible by us and by other members using a password. Please note that in such circumstances, use of such personal data by other members shall be outside of our control.
· Where you have signed up to attend an event which we are organizing, we may include your name, company information and contact details in the event materials provided to other delegates during the event. Please note that in such circumstances, use of the personal data by other delegates shall be outside of our control.
· For the purposes connected with your attendance at conferences, study tour or other events, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the organizers and/or any contractors of such events.
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of FAFAI, our members, customers, or others, including to assist in the investigation of any suspected illegal or unlawful activity and exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
· This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google. Google Analytics utilizes "cookies" which are saved on your computer and allow it to track and examine your usage of our website.
· The usage information generated by these cookies (incl. your IP address) is transferred to and stored on a server in the USA owned by Google. Google will analyze this information to evaluate the usage of our website, to create reports about website activities for us, and to offer further services in connection with our website and related internet activities. Where necessary, Google will share this data with third parties if it is required by law or when third parties are processing the data on behalf of Google. Google will never compare your IP address with other data collected by Google.
· You can prevent the installation of the cookies by changing the settings of your browser software. However please note that this may cause some functions of our website to not work to the full extent as intended. By using our website you agree with the above and the purpose for which your user data is processed by Google.
· Please note that our website uses Google Analytics with the add-on "_anonymizeIp()", so that IP addresses are only recorded in a shortened format which makes it impossible to personalize the data.
· You can also prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking the following link. An Opt-out browser add-on will be installed which will prevent further collection of your data when visiting our website.
· The deactivation of Google Analytics is available for the following browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera.
· The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside India. It may also be processed by staff, operating outside India, who work for us or for one of our contractors. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
· All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. The system we use is as per our Payment Gateway Provider CCAVENUE. For more information please contact FAFAI at email@example.com
· Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
· Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
· Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
· Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Please note that we have no refund or zero refund policy for all the seminar registration / hotel booking / stall or exhibition stand booking or workshop registration.